Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can Men Catch PMS From Women?

Dear My Urban Fantasy:

I'm convinced PMS is actually a highly contagious disorder. Every month, my wife's headaches, crying jags, extra pounds and bad nerves are passed along to me.

I guess it's some sort of sympathetic response--or that syndrome where the hostage starts to identify with his captor...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Today's Sponsor
                                      

                                Teen Mom Kicks A** in Nail-Biting New Thriller

                                                     ONE BAD MOTHER
            
                                                           By Sara L. Rose

                                                     $2.99 on Kindle or NOOK

“Sara L. Rose has created a teen mom to die for. She’s the Amanda Hocking of thriller authors.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ...
The only difference between my PMS and hers is that I don't complain about men.


Jim in Cleveland


Dear Jim:

Stop whining and take a Midol!

My Urban Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment