Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bride Hasn't Told Groom She Plans To Remain A Virgin Forever.

     Dear Urban Fantasy:
     I plan to stay a virgin forever. But I haven’t told my fiance yet. I want it to be a surprise. Call me a naïve little country girl, but I think it will strengthen our marriage. When "Boyd" and I started dating, I explained I was old-fashioned and chastity was important to me. He simply said, "That’s cool. I’ve always wanted to marry a virgin." He learned good values on the family farm even though he didn’t have much company other than his dog and 16,000 chickens.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Advertisement


                                Teen Mom Kicks A** in Nail-Biting New Thriller

                                                     ONE BAD MOTHER
            
                                                           By Sara L. Rose

                                                     Just 99 cents on Kindle or NOOK

“Sara L. Rose has created a teen mom to die for. She’s the Amanda Hocking of thriller authors.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Our romance blossomed into love and now we’re making plans for a June wedding. Boyd still treats me like a princess, even though he grinds his teeth a lot and gets headaches.
     I notice that it wasn’t the same with the girls who slept with their boyfriends. After a while, the guys stopped being nice, acted bored and began roaming. Even after they married.
     That’s why I decide to keep my virtue. It’s the only way I can guarantee Boyd’s lasting interest. This way, he’ll probably stick around, treat me right and be there for the chickens.
     Just to be on the safe side, I took a job working the graveyard shift at the fertilizer plant.

Thank you,
Alyce in Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment